What should independent living in Lincoln, NE look like? Whatever you want it to. That’s why we have services and amenities that simplify life — so you can choose how and where to spend your time.
Don’t want to shovel snow or do all the housework? You’ll never have to again. And the apartment homes at Grand Lodge are more than maintenance-free, they’re generous in size with plenty of room for the things you cherish. You won’t need to leave family heirlooms or long-loved belongings behind. You’ll have all the room you need to make yourself at home.
Do you want to cook for friends in your full-size kitchen, or host a chef-prepared dinner in the private dining room? Both are possible. Meeting friends by the fireside lounge, having time to yourself in your spacious apartment — it’s all up to you. We’re just here to make your best retirement life possible. Independent living in Lincoln, NE, never looked so good.
Curious about our Lincoln independent living floor plans? Take a look.
- Property maintenance, snow removal and lawn care
- Underground, climate-controlled parking
- Private storage area
- Medical transportation
- Variety of social activities
- Dining program
- Utilities, including electricity, water, sewer and extended basic cable
- Housekeeping and flat linen service twice a month
- Trash and recycling services
THOUGHTFUL COMMUNITY AMENITIES
- Multiple dining venues
- Fireside lounge
- Fitness area
- Garden areas
- Private dining room
- Comprehensive health and wellness program powered by Masterpiece Living®
- Game room with billiards and card tables
- Southlake Village Rehabilitation and Care Center ProActive Fitness membership
- Full-size kitchen with self-cleaning oven, microwave, frost-free refrigerator with icemaker, dishwasher
- Walk-out patio or terrace
- Walk-in closets
It’s an upfront sum to help cover community operating expenses and prepay some of the fees that come with offering access to continuing care for life. It also ensures priority access to additional levels of health care, in case you ever need it. Your entrance fee is based on the size of residence you choose and the number of occupants.
Senior independent living monthly service fees vary based on the size of your residence and the number of occupants. This comprehensive fee covers a variety of services and amenities, including your meal plan, maintenance, housekeeping, utilities, scheduled transportation, concierge services, fitness center, activities and events, and much more.
Pets are permitted in all independent living residences at Grand Lodge. When you visit, please speak with a team member to find out more.