Grand Lodge residents receive senior rehabilitation services from Southlake Village Rehabilitation and Care Center in Lincoln, NE. Their teams provide comprehensive Medicare-certified therapies to help older adults maximize physical, social and emotional independence.
Ask about our rehabilitation partnership with Southlake Village Rehabilitation and Care Center in Lincoln, NE, by using the contact form on this page.
Senior rehabilitation services include:
- Physical therapy to improve strength, mobility and ambulation
- Occupational therapy to help you regain skills for performing activities of daily living
- Speech therapy to regain language, oral-motor and swallowing skills
Care team members Include:
- Registered and practical nurses
- Certified nursing aides
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Licensed social worker
- Activities coordinator
- Restorative aide
Services and Amenities Include:
- Three meals per day prepared and served restaurant-style, with snacks available 24 hours daily
- Activities program
- Expanded cable TV
- Recreational lounge and patio areas
- Laundry service and daily housekeeping
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Transportation and scheduling services available
- Beauty and barbershop services available
- Physiatrist who coordinates with therapy team and your physician
- Variety of diagnostic and therapy services available on-site
- Joint replacement therapy
- Antibiotic and pain management
- Health lifestyle programming supported by Masterpiece Living®
Each person receives an individualized treatment plan, based on rehabilitation needs, physician orders and therapist recommendations. You’ll receive the most appropriate services as recommended by your therapy team after admission.
It’s similar in that it helps restore strength and mobility. However, occupational therapy focuses on helping people improve their ability to perform daily tasks by modifying the physical environment and using adaptive techniques and equipment to increase independence.
Prior to your discharge, a plan will be developed that determines any equipment needs and in-home services you may require.