You have things to do, places to go. And with some help with the activities of daily living, you can keep doing and keep going.
Grand Lodge offers assisted living in our Lincoln, NE, community. We’ll lend a hand with dressing, grooming, bathing and more, all tailored to fit your needs and your schedule. You’ll have the comfort and privacy of your own one-bedroom apartment home with living room, bathroom, kitchenette, large walk-in closet, cable TV and telephone access in each room — plus the security of 24-hour certified staffing. Unlike apartments in some assisted living facilities, you’ll be delighted to discover our residences are bright, spacious and welcoming.
If you’re looking for Lincoln assisted living in a warm, welcoming environment, you’ve found it. Use the contact form on this page to request a personal visit.
Assisted living services and amenities include:
- Three daily meals prepared by our executive chef
- Activities and events based on your individual interests
- Access to Grand Lodge amenities, including Wellness Center, computer room, billiards room and library
- Weekly housekeeping, home maintenance and flat linen service
- Emergency response system for security and peace of mind
- Cable TV service
- Utilities (excluding phone)
- 4-hour certified staffing
- Free scheduled transportation for medical appointments
In general, it’s best to start with a physician’s assessment. Depending on your situation, or that of your loved one, you can find the right level of assistance. When help with activities of daily living is needed — taking medications, bathing, dressing, meals, transportation and housekeeping — Grand Lodge assisted living can be the answer. Trained professionals provide this assistance while helping preserve an individual’s independence.
Making your apartment feel like home is important to us, too. Residents bring their favorite things and furniture to make the space their own.